GHENT, BELGIUMThe guiding theme of the 12th International Symposium Hazards of Pesticides to Bees is "Hazards of pesticides to bees".
September 15-17, 2014
1. Brood tests
2. Semi-field and field tests
3. Risks associated to dust from soil/seed treatments
4. Risks associated to guttation droplets
5. Tests on bumble bees, solitary bees and other pollinators
6. Monitoring studies
7. Mitigating risks to pollinators
Deadline for registration is 31 August 2014For more information please see the attached pdf file.
Deadline for abstract receipt is 30 June 2014
See Attached files here: